You may wish to consult the following organizations to find more information on overactive bladder (OAB):
- The Canadian Continence Foundation
- Canadian Urological Association
- Urology Nurses of Canada
- The Simon Foundation for Continence
- The Canadian Women's Health Network
- The International Continence Society
- American Urological Association
- American Urogynecologic Society
- The Cystitis and Overactive Bladder Foundation
- National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse
- Women’s Health Matters
- Vancouver Coastal Health
- Maritime Women’s Bladder Health
Please note that the above website links are listed for your information only and the Powder Room is not responsible for the opinions expressed on linked websites or for the content or accuracy of content found on linked websites. The content on linked websites is not monitored and the inclusion of the above links does not imply approval or endorsement by the Powder Room.
Linked websites may have different privacy and use of information policies than the Powder Room. Please check with these sites directly if you have questions or concerns, as the Powder Room is not responsible for any content found on these sites.
The Powder Room takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which may appear on the above websites.